Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Facebook of my own.

I did this for my amusement. So because people have told me that they're not following with all the people I talk about... as a solution I present inner-facebook of my own:

Omaksi huvikseni tein tämmösen. Ihmiset on vihjaillu, etteivät pysy enää mukana kenestä puhun täällä, joten... ratkaisuna esitän oman blogin sisäisen naamakirjan:

http://picasaweb.google.com/milla.tulonen/Facebook

I inserted also a link to the sidebar under the link Ohjeita Suomeksi, there is Facebook of this blog.

Pistin Ohjeita Suomeksi-linkin alle tuohon sivuun linkin tuonne, jottei katoa (Facebook of this blog).

3 comments:

Laura said...

I supposed to be the love of your life;D

Anonymous said...

Ketä noista on kahvi josta tulikin tee :P

Anonymous said...

en päässy :|