Monday, December 10, 2007

Millan seikkailut / The adventures of Milla






I don't know exactly who are behind these whole things but it melt my heart everytime I watch the dias. Almost right after I left I got the first part of my adventures. After that I've been to

GOOM (student's getting drunk cruise to Stockholm and back)







St. Petersburg and Moscow



to Minna's birthday party





and LOB (cruise for Laurea students to get drunk)! Got lots of tags in Facebook being a lamb and here's for you girls: When I showed these to my flatmates and Nina. Nina said: "Wow, I thought my friends are cool, but yours... are really cool!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toi Milla on ihan sun näköinen :)

Milla said...

Mitennii!

Katri said...

nii mustakin! :>

Laura said...

siks myö se vähän hankittiinkin, se muistutti ihan sua kaikista niistä karvakuonoista:)