Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 7th 2008 in Padova (in pictures)

Because sometimes it is hard to write about it, I thought you'd might like to see it yourself. Just one day of my life in Padova in pictures. Click the images to see the closer.


Morning is about routines. I watch out of the window, check my e-mail and look into the mirror. I write to my happiness calender what I was happy about yesterday.


It's a beautiful day and people are out of their nests. I bike to the center like every Padovian.



I meet Maria, for lunch. We go to a lovely little lunch cafe' which sells piadine of different kind. I have mozzarella, tonno and pomodori. After I go to the bookstore to buy a book for a filmology exam and just to spend some quality time in wise company.


I read in the bookstore and after meeting my flatmates quickly, meeting an italian going to Turku at the same time, I read some more in the riverside. A book about how to talk dirty in different countries, some of the exam book and a finnish women's magazine. As the sun shines some more.


I meet Simona at Piazza delle Erbe. We have a good talk on what's going on around us. We both smile. Then we go to Prato to have a laugh filled conversation on if twins have the same dna or not with Benjamin and Johannes. Some hours go by and also a visitor to see if there's some more bread left :)


I have dinner in a school cafeteria with Giorgio after not seeing him in a long time again. Afterwards we have a talk on relationships, my apartment issues and icecream for dessert.


I bike through Portello to see two finnish girls do the string and hattivatti dance. To talk about finnish language and just to hang around in a cafe'/study room/bar called Fahrenheit.


Johannes, Milka, Päivi and Franco. Päivi was telling bad jokes.


Beni played the piano twice and said it was the first time he got applaudes.




Before midnight I was already in bed.

2 comments:

Katri said...

oi ihania kuvia! <3

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.