Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good details,

What I was happy about today? After some time of fighting for better time, I see sunshine shining through the pile of branches. I'm still not all the way through, but I will start with telling what made me happy today.

My brother is possibly one of the only men at the moment who make me smile and even when he least wants to do it, he does it. Just a simple start of a conversation from his direction, makes me feel good :)

I got two compliments for my italian today. First I sent a message to Elena who I met through Fredi in February along with Katja who I stayed at when I was in Berlin. First of all her start of the message made me smile all at once "Ciao bellissima!!!Che piacere sentirti!!!" (Hey beautiful!!! What a pleasure to hear from you!!!) and then the continuation made me feel confident for once: "Non pensavo sapessi così bene l'italiano...Complimenti!!!" (I didn't think you know so good italian...Compliments!!!)

The confidence grew even more when Nicola sent me an invitation and as I replied that I'm sick and I cannot come, in the end of his second message after saying that if I change my mind, just should give him a call: "p.s.:complimenti per il tuo italiano..stai migliorando tantissimo!!!!" (p.s.: compliments for your italian.. you're doing really a lot better!!!!)

I booked tickets to Barcelona last week very spontaneously. First my project was to get someone to go with me and in the end, Laura of all the lovely people, decided to go. Lovely enough today I figured out that a girl that was part of the ESN type of thing in Finland with us, offers us a free place to stay! I love the city as a whole already and now I'm spending a great holiday there with these people!

I started yesterday also very spontaneously reading again from the beginning the book of Paolo Coelho called The Alchemist and now after one day I'm over half way done. The book is great for the situation where I'm in right now. It's the most couragement I've needed for sometime now.

Anna (a girl living and studying in Helsinki) and I started an unofficial and very slow-speed project together, but just the thought of it.. even when I haven't done much for it, makes me feel more alive. I have something I like to do and it's pushing me forward.

Mom maybe arranged me a project work for school! Speriamo bene adesso! Wishing for the best now!

Yesterday I was talking to one of my roommates, Giulia, about my exambooks and how hard they are for me to read. We talked about it for some time and then today when I've spent the whole day inside she didn't just offer me a bite to eat when they were eating together but she also came out of nowhere to my door saying that: "I forgot to say yesterday, but if you need help with the exambooks, just ask!" :)

I have been sick for the last two days, lying in my bed.. and now after all those days of sitting inside when it rains and feeling so terrible, I feel good. I feel alive and I'm still not well enough to go outside. But I saw part of blue sky from the window today.

No comments: