Monday, June 23, 2008

I miss order,

I can't wait to enter my new home in Vantaa. I can't wait to have Kimmo as my neighbour. To feel myself useful again. To study.. for real and to study in finnish. To sit in the auditorio listening to some uninteresting (though preferably interesting) lecturer in finnish. To make food with friends. To decorate my new room and actually have some use for the living room. To lie on my own couch again. To watch finnish tv! To have some sense in this life. To have a rhythm in my life. To eat finnish goods like rye bread with voimariini, smoked salmon, raejuusto, fazer sweets, Estrella Manhattan chips.. To bake something for real. To enjoy the gorgeous night life of Helsinki. And, to see all of you.

What I however will miss here (one of the things):


The weather.

There is only one moment which I'm not looking forward to. The actual leaving. Getting on the bus, seeing Padova for the last time, saying good bye to the few left, standing in the middle of the airport all alone and realizing that this was it.

1 comment:

Katri said...

iskä ja äiti on kahtena iltana soitellu et joo tääl on viel kolkyt astetta lämminta (kello on kahdeksan illalla). sit tänäänkin istuin ite autossa ja katoin lämpömittarii samal. joo tääl on viistoista. niin katkeraa :D

pus <3