Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Feel the heat,

I don't remember where I bike from, but I know ahead is only home. Every block wants a different sense. (ears) Birds singing loud, dogs barking at each other, sprinkler watering the grass, (nose) different flowers smelling one by one, (eye) water glaring in front of the sun, man picking up a flower and giving it to an older lady.

Sometimes it's full harmony to be alone. To bike alone. In your block of smells, sights and sounds. Don't mix them, when they are alone. The wind stroke my hair as the asfalt was running under the two wheels.

Only one combination of everything follows me home. A big house is colored grey. Its yard is a mixture of beton, dryed grass and mud. The dark greenish wooden curtains are almost down. The dynamy comes of its sound. Loud classical music dancing to my ears as I turn my look towards home again.

This street takes 2 minutes and it's the best part of the day.

No comments: