Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Aika tekee kaikennäköstä,




Yesterday I went and bought a new camera. Didn't pay too much, but it was still a lot of unplanned money. But I'm happy.. felt so empty without a camera anyway.

I was out yesterday evening first in a chocolateria with Alessandro just to talk for tandem, later we went to Mensa to eat and Hanna joined in. And we continued to Flybar, where spritz is for 1 euro until midnight. Two new finnish girls (Milka and Jenna) were there already with some italians. Giorgio I knew before and I went to Fly with him and his roommates on Sunday evening. One of the roommates is scottish! My god, I miss the sense of humour people have in scandinavia. The scottish is similar. Here people don't really laugh about themselves so much. I even had problems with that... people thought I was just rude :D

Talking to Giorgio in italian is so much easier than with anyone else so far. He's so calm and in no hurry that for me it's also stress-free to talk. Nice to realize that I can actually have a conversation in italian :)



Beh. I'm in a strange mood today. No brain activity. Strange sentences coming out of my mouth.

No comments: