Friday, February 8, 2008

Samuli Edelmann - (Sinä olet) Aurinko

Käännä väsyneet kasvoni sinuun ja jaksan taas.
Sinä valutat voimasi minuun niin kuin nukkuvaan.
Se saa silmäni auki ja jalkani nousemaan.


I booked flights today!

6th of March, I will fly to Münster-Osnabrück. Then start my journey around the upper Germany. End it at Berlin and fly on 17th of March back to Milano. Then, I will go visit hoooome! Will come to Finland on 28th of April and leave on 7th. On 4th I will go to a student cruise of my university!! And the best part possible after seeing all my family and friends is that a friend from here, Hanna, is maybe joining me to my finnish tour :)

Weeee! I'm happy!

--

I finally have a tandem partner!! Tandem learning is that two natives - or like native speakers meet and just talk about something changing languages. So my tandem partner is a native italian and I talk english almost like a native. We talk half of the time in italian and half in english. Alessandro is such a nice guy! He's from Verona originally and half Polish like many people here.

--

My camera is broken :( It got to a zoom error while I was in Venice for the carnival. I feel incredibly empty without the possibility to take pictures. Maybe I'll appreciate it more after this. Anyway, I hope the fixing process will not take too long. I want my camera back for the Germany trip at the latest! Let's see now...

But why now :( It's such a nice weather here and everything... :'(

I took some pictures today with my cell phone, so you can get even a part of the joy of sunshine. I mean, I didn't wear a coat for over 30mins today while lying in the sunshine :)


7 days!

If you live 100 years, I want to live 100 years minus one day so I don't have to live without you.
Winnie The Pooh

Almost Valentine's day! (In Finland friends day).

Something I've kept up for my roommates, everyday before Valentine's day :)


Yesterday I got that balloon while Giada, Marica and I were walking around in the center :)



Today... your my sunshine, my only sunshine,
you make me HAPPY when the sky is greey!




How to dress here in February! What about Finland, eh?


We went today to the newest Mensa (school cafeteria) and the food was like a restaurant. I've heard that they even use the same kitchen with a near-by restaurant, so... :)


My bike was broken today. I got it to repair after walking 40mins to the center from the Mensa. The guy working there remembered me from 4 months ago! Probably because of my bad italian. I realized how little I had improved compared to many others... but also decided to make it better. After having the first meeting with Alessandro and talking in italian for most of the time anyway, it was much better :) I think I took the first step to talking late, but still at a natural time. Now the first step is done and better is to come!

Anyway, he fixed Diana (yes, I've named my bike) for only 5 euros :) Nooot bad!

No comments: