Thursday, February 21, 2008

No brains,

Somehow there's so much to tell but my brains have hard time to process it into text. I've done a lot and nothing. We had traffic light party and I was yellow. Shouldn't have been. I went out for a walk with Päivi and in the end we ended up sitting in her so called balcony (actually the roof you can reach from her window). We talked about so much that's been going on in my head. About strange things here and people, habits, behaviours, things we like. She's new here. Been here for a month and is going back home in April. We share a lot of similar interests :) Then I also went out for a coffee with Johannes, a german guy, who's travelled everywhere.. spent 7 weeks in India travelling alone. We talked about how this way of life makes just going out of the house feel like doing something. It's amazing.. and how hard it is to keep the braincells going with such little actual activity or very confusing activity, like thinking in finnish, talking italian and english.

So because I don't just succeed with words now, I will put it into pictures. Feel free to ask more specific questions if any of them bother you.



I had a project of photographing one of my days here with little details too
and this is the part of washing the dishes.



The guy in the black shirt is Alessandro, my tandem partner, who is actually graduating this Friday (tomorrow) and I'm also invited to the seremonies :) Next to him is Boris, boyfriend of a swedish girl, Charlotte, who left home this Tuesday.


Charlotte and I in Mensa (school cafeteria).


Jeni and I... somewhere :)


Kathy's byebye party at Fly bar (the bartenders know me already).


Probably the best picture I have of Johannes (red shirt).
At traffic light party!


Päivi and her balcony :)



We went to see one of the first Anathomy teathers in Palazzo del Bo.
It was so exciting!

Yesterday at the piazza.

Then yesterday I spent the weekly Mercoledi Universitario with Johannes at the piazza. We got to know some great people and in the end, though freezing, I was there at 4am still watching the eclipse of the moon while people were singing and playing several instruments. When I was biking home sometime between 4-5am, this is what I faced in the street which during the day is one of the busiest:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noissa keittiön vesihanan kuvissa on loistavia oivalluksia. Aika näyttää minkälaisia asioita "vedessä" tulee näkyviin tämän vuoden jälkeen. Nyt ne näyttäytyvät aika viihdepainoitteisilta :P