Friday, September 7, 2007

16 days in Finland, 9 days at Vantaa.

Everything is happening so/too quickly. I hate the fact that I have to leave these people behind to get something new. Especially, I hate the thought of the situation at the airport. And not seeing my family in several months.

I cannot go home to calm down when I feel like breaking down.

But you can't have all, right?


So let go, jump in
Oh now, what cha waiting for
It's alright cause there's beauty in the breakdown
So let go, just get in
Oh, it's so amazing here
It's alright cause there's beauty in the breakdown

Frou Frou - Let Go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are several frases about the situation someone is leaving f.ex.
"You have to leave to come back." or " To get something new you have to give space for that".

You have to have the encourace to feel stong feelings and in the situation like this you will feel them. By having this encourace you will get new possebilities. You´ll be fine.

We´ll be here for you all the time.

Milla said...

Thank you (whoever you are)! I know all that and I've heard it before, but at this point it seems like I'm doubting everything. Leaving is never easy, but I'm very sure it's worth it.. whatever happens. I'm also sure, I still need to repeat that to myself, many times. Thank you for your words! I needed them.

I'll be fine :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be anonymous but I don't know how to get my name on the message other wise than write it on it :P

mom

Milla said...

You can choose in the identity part the option "Other" and only type your name in it. You don't have to put the webpage too.