Friday, September 21, 2007

2 days - soon just A day.

I'm very tired. I still have to pack... or more correctly, I have to take out stuff. Right now, all of it weighs according to our scale - 33 kilos. My limit is 20. Every over-weight kilo costs 10 euros. So that is 130 euros already -___- Maybe I'll just look very cute and hope there's a nice man behind the desk.

Today, I went to the bank to settle the rest of the paper war... oh I love byrochracy. I also met Antonella on Wednesday and she told me so much useful info of Italy. Many times I've thought myself as a really lucky girl to have so many people around me to get help from. Just think about it all my stuff is storaged in my friends', Laura's and Suvi's, cellar closet, my dad has arranged me all the computer stuff I need and a wireless modem for the house and the soon-to-be internet. Antonella has given me very useful information of all the practical things and answered all my questions I had. Marco (from ESN Padova) and Mara (tutor in the Uni) have answered all my questions on the case of single courses and helped me. Franca and Anna arranged the house and... Anna has done so much for me and helped me. She's like my personal tutor<3 Walter talking to me and being so sweet in general. Siru calling me every day at least twice. Oh and Laura<3

I have a huge piece of my heart going for you!

I should study italian a little. I haven't touched the books for over a month now... and I'm not interested. Not even a bit. I should. I have to take a test for my italian and HOPE I get a place. It's strange that they give all the places to Erasmus people who haven't paid for the courses like I have and I still go last. Phew... stupid (and stressing).

No comments: