Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Email from Anna,

Lyhyesti suomeksi

Here's parts of it:

Moi Milla!!
Yes, I've taught her finnish already.

I have to tell you one marvellous new: Franca (the landlord) will buy the washing machine ---
WOHOO!

So, we’ll have to buy only the hooven and the microwave, we’ll spend only 25 euro per girl.
We’ll go to the appliance shop and we’ll buy these two things together(you, me, Marica and Giada).
YEAAHH! 25 euros instead of over 50 is just awesome!

Probably I have found out a bicycle for you: the boys who left the house have left in the garage some bicycles, we have to check if there is a bicycle that is usable. They told me that we can hold the bicycles that we need!!
OI!!! Again another minus cost!

The payment will be…a dinner for them in our house!!! There is always a price to pay!! ;-P They are 3 nice boys, we’ll have a funny dinner!
Getting even better! I'm so happy about this, I get to meet people straight away!

I’ll go to Venezia and I’ll meet you there, so I’ll help you with the bags and we’ll go to Padova together!
Can you find anymore helpful and sweeter girl? I bet not. I'm so lucky!

I’m going to move to Padova on the day after tomorrow, I’ll carry all my stuff to the house and I’ll order and clean the flat for your arriving!
SEE!

I have to underline you that there isn’t yet the internet connection in the house(I’ll phone to Telecom Italia at the end of the week for asking the connection), so we’ll communicate only with the mobile when I’ll be at Padova.
Just for you to know, but I'll try to find an internet cafe to keep you informed :) Or that I can be informed what happens there!

Love to hear you soon!
Love to meet you soon!

Anna
Milla

---

Lyhyesti suomeksi:

Vuokranantaja on ostanut meille pyykinpesukoneen, ilman että meidän tarvitsee edes osallistua kustannuksiin.
Meidän täytyy kämppisten kanssa ostaa vaan imuri ja mikroaaltouuni (= n. 25e per nassu). Anna löysi mulle myös pyörän, koska ne pojat jotka asu tuossa talossa aiemmin oli jättäny pyöriä kellariin ja ne sano, et voijaan ottaa ne mitä tarvitaan. Maksuna toimii... tyntydyy... päivällinen pojille meillä! Niin kivaa, pääsee heti tutustumaan ihmisiin! Anna tulee myös Venetsiaan vastaan mua ja auttaa laukkujen kanssa <3

4 päivää!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moi Milla!

Kiitos osoitteenmuutoskortista. Sulle on aivan varmasti tiedossa hulvattoman hauska vuosi! En ole vielä kuullut, että kukaan olisi katunut vaihtoon lähtöä.
Pitää ottaa susta mallia ;) Olispa vaan rohkeutta...

Paljon onnea matkaan toivottavat myös Ville, Anne ja Pekka!

Nähdään! :)

T. Sanna

Milla said...

Moi Sanna!

Kiva, että kommentoit! :) Vähän paljon jännittää kyllä lähteä, mutta niin paljon oon tän eteen nyt nähnyt vaivaa, että varmasti lähden. Takaisin pääsee aina :) Voin sitte potkia suakin lähtemään, koska ihan varmasti se kannattaa. Oli sitten mimmonen kokemus tahansa.

Kiitos onneista! Tulkaa käymään kahville, jos vaan pääsette ;) Ehkä oon siihen mennessä oppinut itsekin kahvikulttuuriin ja ehkä jopa keittämään jonkinlaista ite.