Thursday, September 6, 2007

Flatmates and courses,

Suomeksi

Anna has arranged us roommates! Giada and Marica from Trento. They study pharmacy or something alike. They are friends and are gonna share the room across the hall! I sent them an e-mail this morning introducing myself and now I'm waiting for their reply.

Anna's dad is a carpenter, so he's gonna make us another board to the kitchen, because there is space and it's too small to fit any ready furniture wisely in there. So her dad is making the board and she's painting it green, because the sofa and such in the living room are green. And there's bright red furniture in the kitchen and the eating side of the living room. She had a funny point in her email: "oh my God..this area of the house will seems an enornous Italian flag!!"

I said to her that I'll have to arrange an enormous finnish flag to compensate the italianity around the house. I think I'm gonna place it to the guestroom. Make it my finnish room with everything finnish. Pictures and such! :) I'm excited.

On Tuesday I got the last papers I need for signing up for the courses. Today Mara sent me an email telling what courses that I'm interested of are available and when and how many credits they are. I also have to take an italian course (60e) but that won't be taken out of that 30 credits I'm paying for. So at the moment my options are these:

Sociologia dei processi culturali - II Semester (6 credits)
Cinematografia documentaria - I Semester (6 credits)
Teorie e tecniche del linguaggio cinematografico - II Semester (6 credits)
Teorie e tecniche del linguaggio radiotelevisivo - I Semester (6 credits)
Storia dell'arte moderna - I Semester (6 credits)
Teoria e tecniche delle comunicazione di massa - II Semester (6 credits)
Storia e critica del cinema - I Semester (you can choose 6 or 9 credits)
Semiologia del cinema e degli audiovisivi - II Semester (6 credits)
Storia e tecnica della fotografia - I Semester (6 credits)
Filmologia - II Semester (6 credits)

I don't know what to choose! I'm gonna take 2 courses for this autumn semester and 3 for spring (because it's longer). There was also aesthetics in my list, but after I've had this aesthetics of media lecture series, I think I'll leave it out.

---

Anna on järjestänyt meille kämppikset! Giada ja Marica on kotoisin Trentosta ja opiskelee farmasiaa tai jotain semmosta. Ovat kavereita keskenään ja tulevat sitten jakamaan huoneen meitä vastapäätä. Lähetin tänään aamulla mailia kertoen itsestäni ja nyt odottelen vain vastausta.

Annan isä on puuseppä, joten hän tekee meille keittiöön pöydän. Siellä on sellainen pieni tila, johon ei mikään valmiskaluste oikein mene mutta se tila jää käyttämättä muuten. Joten Annan isä tekee pöydän ja Anna maalaa sen vihreäksi, koska olohuoneen sohva on vihreä. Keittiössä ja olohuoneen ruokapöytäalueella on myös kirkasta punaista, joten hän huomasi, että: "Voi ei.. tämä talon osa on kuin suuri Italian lippu!!"

Sanoin hänelle järjestäväni ison suomen lipun kompensoimaan kaikkea italialaisuutta ympäri taloa. Taidan valloittaa vierashuoneen ja tehdä siitä suomihenkisen :)

Tiistaina sain viimeisenkin tarvittavan paperin sisäänkirjautumista varten. Tänään Mara lähetti sähköpostilla tiedot kursseista joista olen kiinnostunut. Onko ne saatavilla ja koska ja kuinka monta opintopistettä niistä saa. Otan myös/joudun ottamaan italian kurssin (60e) mutta se ei verota noista maksamistani 30 opintopisteestä. Joten tällä hetkellä nämä ovat vaihtoehtoni:

Sociologia dei processi culturali - II Semester (6 credits)
Cinematografia documentaria - I Semester (6 credits)
Teorie e tecniche del linguaggio cinematografico - II Semester (6 credits)
Teorie e tecniche del linguaggio radiotelevisivo - I Semester (6 credits)
Storia dell'arte moderna - I Semester (6 credits)
Teoria e tecniche delle comunicazione di massa - II Semester (6 credits)
Storia e critica del cinema - I Semester (you can choose 6 or 9 credits)
Semiologia del cinema e degli audiovisivi - II Semester (6 credits)
Storia e tecnica della fotografia - I Semester (6 credits)
Filmologia - II Semester (6 credits)

En tiedä mitä valitsisin! Aion ottaa 2 kurssia syksylle ja 3 keväälle, koska kevät on pidempi. Listassa oli myös estetiikan kurssi, mutta tämän median estetiikan kurssin jälkeen taidan jättää sen pois.

No comments: