Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fishmarketing,

First of all, Happy birthday, Sanna!!

Second of all, I went to the page of Fishmarket, the very close to my place, club. And took some photos to share with you:


The middle ones are from Sweden. The girl is here as an Au pair but the guy.. I can't recall.


Wardrobe lady (who is the nicest of all) and the guy Hanna fancies and is working there but I don't exactly know what he's doing there :)


Possibly the bold guy is the owner of Banale (at least he's always hanging out on the other side of the desk on Sunday's) and I've seen the other guy in Banale many times.


Week ago Wednesday!


The bouncer.


The workers.


The always on Wednesday's DJ!


Judith, Hanna and I.

They are photographing on all the Wednesday's when there's an Erasmus party, so there's more to be added to this folder: http://picasaweb.google.fi/milla.tulonen/Fishmarket

2 comments:

Laura said...

You need to add the picture of the perfect dancebuddy;)

Anonymous said...

-Oh,haha,un pesce...haha
-Ehhh si, perché è il "Fishmarket"....!?