Thursday, January 10, 2008

She left,

First I thought that I just got myself back, but in the end... even Fish Market, just ended up being the same old shit after the one and only dance partner left.

So Laura left today.

I'm so tired too. So much travelling within 3 weeks. Parties, new people, shopping till dropping, food, movies, staying up late... hmm and probably the only thing that separates this from before (which sounds exactly the same) is the company. I actually got to be me for that time. I could be cranky when I'm cranky, look horrible, be happy, be dancing strangely, talk in public things I would never talk in public among people who understand the language. And today, the last day of her stay, I could say at the airport, without wearing any make-up, wearing a hat because of my bad hair day, every possible pattern and color mixed up, with my baggiest jeans, that I felt confident. It was a high peak for me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she left, so that she can come back!