Monday, January 28, 2008

Torino, Pisa, Firenze, Bologna and back to Padova.

http://picasaweb.google.com/milla.tulonen/TorinoPisaFirenzeBolognaAndBackToPadova

The trip was greeaat! Definitely the best one so far. When mom and Suvi saw the pictures they both said that in the pictures there's more laughter on my account than in any of the ones before. Yes, it definitely will carry me through some time.

The funny thing is that both of these guys were in exchange in my university for half a year and when they left Finland, I didn't know neither of them very well. Now I find myself in the same car going around the Torino area with them. Even though sometimes I felt like an outsider, since they are very close friends, it wasn't the kind of bad outsider feeling. I enjoyed watching their reunion on the side too. Plus.. hey, not bad in being with two good-looking guys, eh? ;)

I'll write later more about the trip. Now I have to start studying. I have an exam on 6th and 7th of February and I still would like to pass them, though it's very unlikely.. but I heard they are easy on Erasmus students.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... onhan noissa silmäniloa :P

Milla said...

dino myhäili tyytyväisenä kun kerroin mitä sanoit :P